Friday, May 13, 2011

Senior Week...Continued

Due to Senior Week and other things this will be my only blog for today. I apologize for the inconvenience but between what happened last night and what I have to do today, this week is just too hectic. So here is the one post describing pretty much what the fuck happened last night.

To begin, we went to Mohegan Sun for the first part of our night. I only wish I knew how young the night really was at 2 in the morning. Anyway, they opened up a club for just us and still found a way to screw us by closing at 12:45. Listen bro, clubs everywhere else don’t even open until 12, yet you fucks decide to close at 12:45, suck me. However, it was pretty good even though the drinks were made weak as fuck and there were no shots allowed like we were 15 year old high school kids.

Next, the gambling and shit was fun but that was nothing compared to what the fuck went on in the dorms. I vowed that I was getting into the fucking dorms and I got in. People doubted me, but I made it there. I can’t tell you how because that is exactly how I’m getting in tonight so I need to keep it confidential. But people weren’t fucking joking; the dorms are where you want to be.

When I first got back people were kind of dying on me. They were all like hey man last night was the night to be here, I’m shot right now I don’t know if anything’s going on. But it was ten minutes after this that something amazing happened. I walked to the 5th floor. On the fifth floor one room was absolutely raging, and they set the tone for everyone else the rest of the night.

Flip cup on floor number five soon turned into rage fest on floors three and four. I don’t even know which floor I spent most of my time on because there were more beer showers, odd dances and slip n’ slides than anyone could possibly imagine. I’m sorry that I cannot describe it better, you just needed to experience it for yourself.  The slip n’ slide got so rowdy that some dude from the fucking geek squad had to come and actually remove the slip n’ slide from the premises. Needless to say, that guy is still a virgin at the age of 30.

Finally, after all was said and done I walked out of the Senior Week dorms at 6:15am. I now have to go sit through a double header today beginning at 11. Yes, I got up early to write this for you people because you all make my day. If there is a Senior Week at your college, I recommend you do it. It is everything it’s cracked up to be…so far. Tonight will be just another night. And tonight’s open bar so let’s get rowdy. See you in the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment