Thursday, May 12, 2011

Here Are The Finalists For The Tampa Bay Bucs Cheerleading Squad

http://tampabay.metromix.com/sports/photogallery/2011-bucs-cheerleader-final/2613065/content

Yes, women are dumb because as of right now, there will be no football season. That's neither here nor there though. Anyway, after going through the slideshow in the link up top, I'm not all that impressed with this group. You can't really pick up on too many girl's faces but from what I saw there I was not impressed at all. For a Florida football team to have this shitty of a group to choose from is absurd. It shouldn't be allowed to happen. Number 208 at the bottom left here is probably going to make it. She's about a 7 or 8 and she's like the hottest one I saw. NFL Cheerleading squads need to have 10's across the board and I just don't see it here. This has all the looks of a strike year cheerleading squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment