Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/01/obama-to-make-statment-tonight-subject-unknown/?hpt=C1

Turn on your TV it's all over the news that piece of shit Osama Bin Laden is finally dead. Fuck that guy, I don't care if a missile hit him, I don't care if someone shot him in the fucking face, as long as this guy is dead it's all gravy. So God Bless America and that's what you get for fucking with freedom. If it were up to me I would burn your fucking flag, stomp on it, spit on it and piss on it; then send all your little buddies the video. Have fun rotting in hell bitch.

Sidenote: Contrary to popular facebook status belief, President Obama was not the one who shot him. Other than that, I hope we drag his body through the fucking streets and burn it on national television.

No comments:

Post a Comment