Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

This week we have a nice number for you guys who’s getting up there in age…



Yes, it is one of my favorite movie characters of all time, Tillie from Yes Man. She may be touching 70 years of age, but she can still bring the noise in the bedroom just like a 24 year old that just hit her sexual peak. Let’s also not forget, she takes her teeth out when she gives blowies; now I don’t know how that actually feels but I’m sure you can tweet Jim Carey about it. Anyway, how much alcohol would it take for me to nail this Granny? I would say just a keg of Dubra to the face should suffice for this. She’s probably good in bed, but the old and saggy body that’s on top of that wild animal will definitely leave me not wanting to remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmgHJCzJ_bI

If you haven't already, watch this weeks episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment