Thursday, August 2, 2012
We Are Officially Taking Resumes For A Talk Of The Town/USA Handball Team
Has anyone watched Olympic handball yet? This shit is absurd. Mainly because none of these guys look like athletes and I'm pretty sure anyone can do it. Therefore, starting today we at Talk Of The Town are taking resumes for our handball team. Between Slothy, Jimbo Slice and myself we have quite the staff here. All of us played college baseball and I'm pretty sure we all throw harder than every guy I've seen in the Olympics so far. We're in need of three more starters, two subs and a goalie. If you're sending a resume to be the goalie don't even bother unless you're like 6'4 and at least 250 pounds. I won't even look at it if you're not. So I want your credentials and the reason that you should be on our handball team that is taking the gold medal in Rio in the 2016 games and then slaying vagina from all over the world while we party in the Olympic village.The best resumes will get posted on here and you'll get a free t-shirt of your choice. Let's get those emails going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=olympianpart2
ReplyDelete