Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday’s continue today with a choice that you would probably need alcohol poisoning for.

There she is! Nick Mangold’s sister Holley. She weight lifts, plays football and is large and in charge. Look at that face. What the fuck happened? I can’t imagine the fumes coming from this creature when she sweats. Do you think it is even possible to find her vagina underneath all of that? With all that in mind, how much alcohol would it take me for me to have sex with this beluga whale? I’m going to go with a 12 pack of 4 loko, followed by funneling a bottle of grain and finishing up with shotgunning a keg. Like I said earlier, you would definitely need alcohol poisoning to consider this thing, so I’m not taking any chances. I’m making sure I end up in the hospital afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment