Friday, March 25, 2011

Ladies, Win A Free Boob Job At This Night Club

Now this is a contest worth entering...

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/gold-coasts-sin-city-nightclub-lists-boob-job-as-prize/story-e6frfku0-1226027895084

Why are people getting so mad at this? A club is giving out a free boob job and body image experts and plastic surgeons are getting pissed off about it. Listen, body image "experts" what makes you an expert on something that is 100% opinion. That makes you no better than a guy like me who writes a blog making fun of people like you. I don't go around saying that I'm an expert on shit, because I can't. I can't because this is all my opinion, and my opinion on you fucks is that you're not experts. Secondly, plastic surgeons, why are you assholes getting pissed off? You're getting paid either way, and you get to look at a pair of great tits that you made afterwards. I think I'm going to create a t-shirt for plastic surgeons. Plastic Surgeons: The Only People Other Than Gay Guys That Complain About Seeing Tits. That will be the Spencer's top seller within the next two weeks, write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment