Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Think Before You Write A Facebook Status

This is going for both girls and guys, mainly because there are dumb statuses that I see every 5 minutes that can cause a defriend in the blink of an eye. I know I wrote one a while back just about girls but now guys are beginning to piss me off as well.

Let me first begin with the women. Girls, asking people on facebook the color that you should dye your hair is so fucking stupid, I can’t even begin to tell you. That is a question for your hairdresser not the fucking facebook community, so stop trying to draw attention to yourself in that way and get a fucking life.

Gentlemen, now I can rip on you assholes. First things first, Charlie Sheen is old news. I love the guy, I think he’s an icon, but posting statuses that just say “winning” are over done and are no longer funny. Good tidbit for you here, if you claim you’re winning, you’re probably losing. Just saying.

This next one is for both ladies and gentlemen. I have mentioned this before, but enough with telling everyone what you’re going to be doing for the next 8 hours. No one gives a rats ass. And by the way, if you’re a fucking bartender and you want your facebook “friends” to visit you at work, you better be giving out free drinks. No one goes to a place where they know the bartender and expects to spend money. Get real please.

Hopefully this is a decent follow up to me complaining about only women and their dumb statuses. I know I have missed plenty of dumb statuses like assholes who let us know they’re partying in Atlantic City and shit, but if I went on too long you wouldn’t read it. Also, a big thank you to my good friend Julie for this idea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment