Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

Today we have a nice, pleasantly plump one for you on here; and she's made from the best stuff on earth...



Well, not really the best stuff on earth; she’s a moose. But she is the Snapple lady so she can laugh at us while she’s eating stacks of money that we would kill for. However, I think it’s safe to say no one would want to bang her sober no matter how much money we were offered. How much alcohol would it take for me to bang this wild boar? This is tough, but I think I am going to have to say I would do it for three bottles of Jack, a half bottle of Jameson and a glass of Moonshine. After all that alcohol she would need to go on top, and I would rather not remember what that looks like. I would also not want to remember how close my pelvis comes to breaking while she is on top. If she throws me a few bucks afterwards, it could be worth it, but most likely that money would be for reconstructive surgery after she crushes me in bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment