Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

Special thanks to my boy John Pierce for giving me this idea...

Today on Would You Rather we have an extremely interesting one will show just how shallow you really are, or how much you care what other people think about you...

Would you rather be Shallow Hal and think you were dating a hot girl, but your friends saw her as a 500 pound animal? Or would you rather date the 500 pound animal but your friends think she's sexy as fuck?

VS  

What your friends see?                              What you see?

This is a tough one for me because I think if I was seeing the 500 pound gorilla I would have to resort to either drinking heavily or some type of drugs. Plus I must have went very wrong somewhere in my life's decision making process. But if I'm seeing the smoking hot broad, I don't really give two shits what my fucking friends think because I think I'm slamming a fucking super model. I'll take what I see over what my friends see, mainly because I would want to throw up every time I tried to find the fat one's vagina. But maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment