Friday, March 25, 2011

Guy Steals From College Book Store

I enjoy shit like this...

http://qctimes.com/news/local/article_21e25b74-565d-11e0-b6d8-001cc4c002e0.html

Can I side with him here because the cost of books in college is fucking absurd? Yeah I can side with him. Does it surprise me that he's 39 years old, has a criminal record and is somehow still in college. The more surprising part is that he's in college, let's just put it that way. Anyway, it kind of was a brilliant idea to steal the books and then sell them at a pawn shop. However, I still cannot fathom the fact that this 39 year old dude is still in college somehow. I mean he got released from prison in 2009, don't colleges like have rules about letting people attend their school with criminal records? Either way, this guy is like the grandpa version of Van Wilder, except after he gets expelled I doubt he'll be passing 18 credits in a week to get his diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment