Monday, March 28, 2011

I Can't Believe They Have A World Map For This...

If you're a fan of large breasts, you should move to Russia

http://www.geekologie.com/image.php?path=/2011/03/25/breast-map-full.jpg

Russia averages larger than D-cup sized tits, which to me is an astounding fact. In America, the average is D. It doesn't say if they count the fake one's or not but I think that the fake variety shouldn't count in this study. As nice as the fake variety are, they're not actually the real size of the girls chest, therefore it shouldn't count. I just want to know how they got their information. Was it by just studying and being a creep by just simply watching girls in each country? Or did they hand out survey's to the women of each country? It seems a little strange to me, and I'm not sure how accurate this is; but I can safely say that I will need to pay a visit to Russia sometime in the near future. Not for me, it's for the study.

No comments:

Post a Comment