Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot Girl Bracket Final Four Predictions

Final Four Match Ups Begin Friday

Marzia Prince (White Region Champ) vs Nicole Scherzinger (Other Region Champ)

Meagan Good (Black Region Champ) vs Emmanuelle Chiriqui (Hispanic Region Champ)

Frankie the WOP:

Scherzinger over Prince, Good over Chiriqui and I see Meagan Good cutting down the nets when all is said and done.

Tommy the Mic:

Scherzinger beats Prince in a tight one and Good takes out Sloan from Entourage. Meagan Good beats Scherzinger for the confetti shower at the end.

Steve the Hammer:

I'm going with Prince over Scherzinger in an extremely close affair and then I'm taking fan favorite Chiriqui with the upset over Meagan Good. My heart is with Marzia Prince but my head is with Chiriqui. Because of the fans love for Chiriqui, she will probably be hoisting the trophy come midnight on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment