Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Your Friends Don't Know, Won't Hurt Em

If you’re out at a bar and your friends are talking with lesbians, yet they don’t know it, what do you do? Should you be a good friend and tell them that the girls they think they’re getting it in with are actually into chicks, or should you just sit back and enjoy the show? Whatever your answer may be; I went with enjoying the show.

In my friends defense, they don’t go to my school so they had no idea what was going on. But it’s probably a little fucked up that I knew the entire time and didn’t bother saying shit. I just needed to see the extent that my friends would go for pussy. Needless to say, these kids would do just about anything short of sucking dick.

Anyway, we get back to my house after the bar and these girls continue fucking with my friends by telling them that there is a 98% chance that they are coming back to the house. Who the fuck says that? This is red flag number one that someone is fucking with you. Then the percentage dropped to 96% five minutes later. Of course, I still didn’t let them know that these girls weren’t coming because they are not into guys.

So finally, they wake up this morning and say, “What happened to those girls last night?” And I say, “Those girls were lesbians.” Then at the same time they both respond with, “No way, I thought they were diggin’ it!” What’s the moral of the story? If they’re into chicks, they throw out percentages, if they want to get it in they’ll come over, and if they’re not into you they just won’t answer. Lesson learned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment