Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pole Dancing For...Jesus?

To say this is strange would be an understatement...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/21/pole-dancing-for-jesus_n_838653.html

Before I get started, I just want to know, what the fuck goes on in Texas? There is a program called Pole Dancing For Jesus, you need your church program to get in and then it's dancing on poles and practicing being a whore for however long you're there. They say it's to celebrate the body that god gave them, but I've also heard that from strippers so how accurate is that assessment? My favorite part about this is that they pole dance to Christian rock music. They don't just slap religion in the face once with a pole dancing class in the name of a religion; they slap religion in the face twice by also dancing to religious music. Gotta love those inbred Texans I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment