Monday, March 28, 2011

World's Dumbest Driver

What the fuck goes on in Australia?

http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/local/news/general/ballarats-dumbest-driver-man-caught-four-times-over-weekend/2115737.aspx

I don't even think I can blame the driver who got caught driving drunk 4 times over the weekend. I actually think I need to blame the law for having a thing called the catch and release program. What is the point of catching a drunk driver then letting them go right away? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's like yelling at an underage kid for drinking and then buying the kid beer. I guess in Australia they really don't give a flying fuck about much. The only place where you can drive with a .099 BAC and not be put in jail. Sounds like a shit show to me.

Sidenote: This guy was easily just fucking with these cops after the first time he got caught since he got caught 3 times in a 5 hour span. Either that or he's the dumbest human being on the face of planet earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment