Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MLB Previews-AL West

Steve the Hammer Predictions:

1. Los Angeles Angels- No I’m not throwing in the fucking Anaheim. However, I am picking them to win the west because with Cliff Lee leaving Texas for Philly, the Angels have the best pitching staff in this division. Jared Weaver, Ervin Santana, Dan Haren and Joel Piniero is a pretty good fucking rotation. To go with that, the addition of Vernon Wells and I like the Angels to take the west.

2. Texas Rangers- Sorry but without Cliff Lee this rotation isn’t cutting it for me. C.J. Wilson, Colby fucking Lewis and Scott Feldman just aren’t cutting it for me. Tommy Hunter my balls, who knows what you’re getting out of him? Too many question marks here for me to have this team with the division. The lineup is still filthy with the additions of Beltre and Napoli but with their pitching I think the wild card is more like it for this crew.

3. Oakland Athletics- Not a bad young pitching staff but I have no idea how this team plans on scoring runs. Hideki Matsui is ancient and the rest of that lineup is god awful. Their pitching will definitely keep them in games, but they won’t hit enough to win many of them.

4. Seattle Mariners- Remember last year when this team was picked to win the division? King Felix, Erik Bedard and then pray for three days of rain. Ichiro will have 200 hits once again and Milton Bradley probably have as many ejections. Other than that, I would rather watch paint dry. Should be a lovely season out in Seattle.

Johnny Baseball Predictions:

1. Texas Rangers - They have the best lineup in the divison with Hamilton, Cruz, Andrus,Young, Kinsler, and even added Beltre and Napoli. I think their lineup carries them through the year for the divison title even though their pitching is slackin a tiny bit. I mean they still have Feliz, Wilson, and Lewis.

2. Oakland Athletics - A suprise? not to me. They always have great pitching and this year no different. Braden, Cahill, Bailey, Harden, Fuentes,and Balfour. They improved the lineup this year with Willingham, DeJesus, and Matsui. I'm looking for them to take a nice ride towards the wildcard

3. Los Angeles Angels - Asshole of the YEAR award... Kendry Morales...and he might miss time this year. Weaver, Santana, Piniero, and Haren are good but their bullpen doesn't impress me. The lineup is weak though. Vernon wells is over the hill and Torii Hunter is getting OLD and well their infielders....I couldn't name one.

4. Seattle Mariners - Well, PLEASE TRADE KING FELIX AND ICHIRO. Milton Bradley is a joke and well it rains there everyday. How much more miserable can it get in Seattle. Marshawn Lynch can't play baseball therefore!....they will suck...and even if he did...They still would suck....

No comments:

Post a Comment