Thursday, August 2, 2012

If I Could Punch One Person In The Face It Would 110% Be Skip Bayless

I've been watching the ESPN First Take shit with Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith every day for about two months now and I have to say I absolutely fucking hate Skip Bayless and I think he's the biggest asshole on the face of the earth. He has the balls to sit here and talk so much shit about Eli Manning and talk about how Tim Tebow is a great QB and how he'd rather hear about the Jets than the Giants. First of all, Eli is a two time Super Bowl champ and MVP. That's number one. Number two, you're the most biased fucking Cowboys fan on the face of the fucking earth, you're Troy Aikman to me. You shouldn't even have the right to speak about the New York Giants, Eli Manning, or anyone else involved with the organization. He wants to talk about how the Giants are the boring story and you know what, they probably are the boring story. But you know who always has the headlines from August to December? The Jets and Cowboys. You know who has the headlines in December and January when it fucking counts? The New York Football Mother Fucking Giants. That's who. Take your comments about Eli and the Giants and shove them right up your ass Skip. You're a fucking asshole. Anyone who thinks Tebow can play quarterback should just be fired from their job in sports because you clearly don't know anything about what you're covering. If I could ever meet you I would love nothing more than to punch you in the face bro. Bring it on, I'll call it now. If I saw you on the street I would debate you right there. You're a fraud and a fucking idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment