Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What Would You Do to Sleep With Kate Upton?

 
We all know who Kate Upton is. No matter what shit anyone talks about her every guy knows that if they had her naked in a bedroom that they would probably pull a Jim from American Pie and prematurely ejaculate all over themselves. After seeing this video: 

 
All I really thought to myself was how I wished I could be this male model. And then I thought deeper about it.

What would you do to sleep with Kate Upton is the question? Personally, I would do disgusting and unforgivable things to play just the tip with her. Like if someone told me to sleep with Kate Upton I would first have to let a 300 or so pound woman sit on my face after walking a mile in 100 degree heat and eating Taco Bell I would sign on the dotted line right then and there. 

Don't judge me. All you men out there know you would do the same thing. Why wouldn't you? In life you have to do shit that you don't wanna do so that one day you can actually do what you want. It's the same premise here. If it means being suffocated by a fatty with swamp ass for a couple of minutes I'll do the damn thing and enjoy every second of it. 

What would you guys do? How far would you go to sleep with this beautiful creature? As long as you don't go to the point where you're making out with another dude then I'm okay with your answer. Please tell me what you would do to sleep with Kate Upton. I will post the best ones on here later in the week. Email hammer@talkofthetown.me, tweet me @thtalkofthetown or comment on this. I'm expecting gold out of this one people, don't let me down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment