Friday, April 26, 2013

In Florida Today

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/strange/floriduh-blog/sfl-flduh-fun-with-himself-at-the-beach-20130424,0,6637991.story

Here's a tip, don't jerk off at the beach with people around. This guy just decided it was cool to whip out his hammer and casually crank it in public. The woman who complained to the cops said that he was, "doing it so hard that his whole body was shaking". Listen, I've flogged my dolphin many times in my day but I don't think there has ever been a time where I was jerking it so hard that my entire body started shaking. What the fuck was this guy thinking about? She said she looked up to check out some kites that were flying and there he was just making it like he was in his bathroom with a nudie mag. It's Florida so my shock factor doesn't even exist with this state anymore. Things like this are basically expected at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment