Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Am The Blogging Curse

It's official, I'm kiss of death when it comes to blog posts. Anything I write that's good about someone or something automatically makes them turn to shit. On the flip side, anything bad I write about someone or something turns them superhuman and untouchable.

Let's take the Knicks for example. I made a prediction with about a month left in the regular season saying that the Nets would catch the Knicks and win the Atlantic. What happened from there? The Knicks won 13 in a row, the Nets shit the bed and Carmelo Anthony went on a scoring spree like no one had ever seen. Oh, and the Knicks won the Atlantic.

Next, the latest example in the saga would have to be the Rangers last night. I wrote how they would make the playoffs and be dangerous and then they go out with a chance to clinch a playoff spot and lose to the Florida Panthers. The Panthers are atrocious and had nothing to play for and the Rangers lose and now could miss out on the postseason being only one point ahead of Winnipeg.

I said the Bulls would be dangerous and then they looked awful in their first game, I said the Grizzlies would beat the Clippers and they're down 2-0 and I'm pretty sure I said that the Dodgers would be a good baseball team this year and they're not exactly off to a hot start. Long story short, hope I don't blog about you. Or just hope I don't blog good about you. Because your world will turn upside down. On a brighter note if I rip you a new one on here you'll probably win the Mega Millions the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment