Tuesday, April 30, 2013

In Florida Today

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Burglary-suspect-admits-to-performing-sex-act-in/xEHCSlPwAki_uClGVzjFbQ.cspx

Now that's the face of guilt if I've ever seen one. Let's look at the facts here. This guy broke into a house and then went into the bathroom to masturbate. He then found a remote control helicopter that he started playing with and ate a salad that he brought with him. No, I'm not making this up, who the fuck brings a salad with them when they're going to rob a house I don't know, but this guy apparently does. Anyway, he then went back into the bathroom to jerk it some more and heard noises outside, he ran outside and there was a cop with his gun drawn. They found on him a bag of weed, drug paraphernalia, a wig and a towel. A wig? This guy is breaking into peoples houses in a wig eating salads and jerking off in their bathrooms. The only thing I picture is this guy in a wig and a towel looking in the mirror saying, "I'd fuck me."

No comments:

Post a Comment