Saturday, April 27, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: The Bear and Grill

Drunk Story from Calvin (Connecticut): 
"It was the fist Friday night of my senior year of college. The first Thursday, Friday and Saturday of every semester are always the best nights just because everyone is definitely going out because they want to set the tone for the semester. Senior year has a different feel to it though because everyone knows it's their last go around and most people don't know how to control themselves. Me and my buddy were one of those people on this night. We got incredibly fucked up at my house and instead of staying for the party at my house we decided to go out. The rest of what I tell you is what I heard from my boy and his girlfriend because I don't remember anything. All I know is I woke up the next day to about 15 text messages from my friend telling me he needed me to meet him at his place immediately. When I went to his place he told me we owed this restaurant $1,500 for damages. Apparently we ripped all the stuffing out of a couch they had in the back and then put all the stuffing back in and tried to cover it up. We then made our way to the bar where the bartender told us he saw the whole thing and that we would have to pay the damages. Well, I then supposedly verbally abused him to the point that the owner told me, "He needed counseling," and I said things to him you wouldn't say to a piece of shit on the street. Once again, I don't remember any of it. Finally, as I was verbally abusing the bartender, my buddy pulled down this giant wooden statue of a bear that the place had. It's like an 8 foot tall wooden bear and my buddy climbed it, rode it to the floor and then proceeded to try and kick it's head off multiple times. All of this added up to $1,500 in damages and a lifetime ban from the place. I think it's safe to say the start of my senior year was fairly decent." 

There's nothing worse than waking up to a bunch of text messages and not knowing what the person who's texting you is talking about. It's almost depressing. Until you find out that this is what your night was like and you got a lifetime ban from a place. That's tough to do. I applaud your partying but I just need to ask you one question. What the fuck were you drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment