Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In Florida Today

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/donald-bernard-mcgee-jr-a_n_3138976.html?ref=topbar

I mean I guess this would qualify as your run of the mill first date. You know holding hands, having an awesome conversation and then carjacking the bitch you just took out. I wonder if he payed. The girl said she met him after receiving text messages from him. Usually that's the other way around. You meet, and then you get text messages. You don't just get text messages from a random number and then meet them afterwards. Because then shit like this happens. I feel a tiny bit bad about her being carjacked but I can't feel that bad about it. Why? Because you don't go on dates with guys you met through text message. Typical broad being a typical broad.

No comments:

Post a Comment