Saturday, April 20, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays

Drunk Story from David (New Jersey):
"It was the beginning of the summer and I had just broken up with my girlfriend. I was pretty pissed off about it but what made it easier was that I wouldn't be seeing her the entire summer since she was from college and she lived like an hour away. My best friend decided we were going to go to his summer house at the Jersey Shore to officially release me back into the wild. The set up was perfect it was the middle of the week, no one was at the house other than than the three of us and three girls he had invited. It was understood by the girls, you're matched up here to bang one of these guys tonight. The night comes to a close and one of the girls comes into a bedroom with me. She seemed like she was ready to go. We're making out, fucking around and then I go for the finger rooski. As I go down I feel what feels much like a brillo pad. She had a full on bush. I'm not talking didn't shave for a little bit and it was stubby, this was full out, curly haired bush. I freaked out. I pulled my hand out real quick, rolled over and went to bed. The next day my boy came into the room and said that she went into his room and told her friend that I was acting, "so weird". And then I told him what happened. I don't think he understood just how big this bush was, but he called her bush by mistake about twenty minutes later and instead of coming to the beach with us they just stormed out and went home. It still haunts my dreams, the bush was unbearable. Ladies, don't let that be you." 

I'm cringing. Nothing like a chick with a huge bush. It's the 21st century, women should no longer be sporting bushes, it's just not a good look for them. If we're shaving, they should be shaving. It's bad enough to go down on them as it is, now add some shrubbery to that and it's a full on assault on our mouths while we're down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment