Thursday, May 3, 2012

Talk Of The Town Presents: Things I Would Eat Out Of Kate Upton's Ass

 
I'm sure you've all seen the Kate Upton Cat Daddy video, so why not take it a step further. Here is a list of things that I would eat out of Kate Upton's ass. Why? Mainly because she's the hottest thing out there right now, and everyone would agree with me on this. 

Things I Would Eat Out Of Kate Upton's Ass 

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies

Celery

Cheerios

Bananas

Cucumbers

Strawberries

Cheez-Itz

Cheese Whiz

Cookie Dough

Any flavor of ice cream

Anything that I'm allergic to

Corn (on the cob or just the kernels either one is fine)

Bacon Bits

Deep Fried Oreos

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Hardboiled Egg

Raw Egg

Snow Caps

Goldfish

Sushi

Cinnamon Rolls

Queso Dip

Hummus

Pita Bread

Mozzarella Sticks

Fortune Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies

7 Layer Cookies

Any type of cookie

Seaweed

Raw chicken

Frog legs

Pulled pork

Cole Slaw

Pickles

Canadian Bacon

French Toast Sticks

Sausage Links

Brownie Batter

A homeless guy's throw up

Anything made by Hostess

Green Ketchup

Any type of fondu

Shish-Kabob

Crab Cakes

Low Carb Bread

Shrimp Fried Rice

Dumplings

Ballpark Franks

Anything involving hamburger meat

As you can see here the list could potentially go on forever. It would probably be easier for me to name the things I wouldn't eat out of her ass than to name everything I would eat. Looking at her makes you fully erect in a matter of seconds and she is the poster girl for being F.S.M (Face Sitting Material). And I don't think we have any disagreement on that one considering women want her sitting on their face. I hope I made your day a little better with this. Good day to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment