Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be Careful Who You Break Up With: Round 2



The other day I wrote a post about a dentist chick who got pissed at her ex and pulled out all his teeth. I thought it didn't get much worse than that, but I was wrong.  I should have known there is always enough insanity in the world to top crazy.  THIS dude found out his ex cheated on him, and when she went in for a tattoo instead of drawing a scene from Narnia...(yes, I said a scene from Narnia)...he drew a heaping pile of dung, complete with flies buzzing around her shoulder blades.  I feel bad for this chick, but also I'm not sure a pile of shit is that much worse than getting a scene from Narnia on your back.

People, STOP FUCKING GOING TO YOUR EX'S FOR SHIT.  Seriously, how hard of a concept is this? I mean we aren't even talking the "let's be friends" thing.  These idiots are seeking out people they screwed over and asking them for favors... permanent favors.  Word of advice, if you broke up with someone, especially someone you fucked over in the relationship (whether you think they know about it or not) DO NOT ask them for anything. Imagine a time when you were pissed at an ex, now imagine having a tattoo needle in your hand while they're unconscious...what would you do? Exactly.

But in all seriousness, what's worse: getting all your teeth pulled or getting a pile of shit on your back?  I'm gonna say if I had to chose I'd go with getting the teeth pulled.  Getting a tattoo removed is ridiculously expensive and painful, I'd rather get the fake teeth.  Also, guys might still date me because who doesn't want to know what a gum job feels like? I know, I would think of that but you have to consider all the pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment