Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

Today's Would You Rather is a new twist after watching the Situation's absolutely awful attempt to Roast Donald Trump last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJlG_qD0pXw

VS



My Would You Rather today is if you would rather watch the Situation try and roast Donald Trump again, or Stifler and Jim's make out scene from American Pie 2 on repeat for two hours? The Situation's roast of Trump last night was a bigger disaster than when the stock market crashed. If you watched it, you sat there and waited for the punch line the entire time. It made you hate guido's even more and it made you want to hang yourself with waxed dental floss. Stifler and Jim making out was actually disgusting, yet I still found myself laughing. Judging by that and that alone, me laughing is the deciding factor here. I'll take Stifler and Jim making out on repeat for an hour because at least I might chuckle for five minutes before I want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment