Friday, March 4, 2011

People Actually Think This is Surprising?

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/healthday/650519.html

Scientists were shocked doing a survey that people try oral sex, before actually fucking. Which brings me back to my point from last week of girls thinking they are less slutty for sucking dick rather than having sex. This whole survey isn't surprising to me though because on the steps "around the bases" oral sex is like the equivalent to third base. Therefore, oral sex would be tried before actual sex. Can I ask what the point of this survey was? I didn't really understand the point of this, I thought it was already a known fact. But I guess I was wrong.

Sidenote: Girls are experimenting with girl on girl action than guys are experimenting with guy on guy action. My reasoning: If girls experiment with other girls, that's fine. If a guy experiments with another guy, it's no longer an experiment, he is definitely a fruit loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment