Friday, March 4, 2011

The Naked Therapist

Everyone meet the naked therapist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1362208/Sarah-White-Therapist-solves-patients-problems-stripping-off.html

At first I'll admit that I thought this was kind of cool because she is actually pretty hot, but then I started thinking about it. What a selfish bitch this woman is. Obviously, women think that everything is always about them, but when you're a therapist your job is to sort out your clients issues. This is a woman finding a way to bring more attention to herself, just being another attention lover and a cocktease. Of course, she has to make it all about her by getting naked. I mean if you're getting naked in front of me, I want something in return. And not just a handjob because that doesn't even count.

Sidenote: I give it three months before some guy absolutely loses his fucking mind and rapes her during a therapy session.

No comments:

Post a Comment