Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

For today's How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's we have a nice little number for you to fantasize about...



Yes, I know you must have gotten hard when you saw this picture right here. It is Miss Conchata Ferrell who also plays Berta in Two and a Half Men. She pretty much looks like a dude from head to toe. A very large, truck driving dude, yet still a dude. How much alcohol would it take for me to slay this woolly mammoth? I would definitely need hard liquor for this so I'm saying a bathtub filled with long island iced tea for me. I may even need a little more than that because this is harpooning at its extreme. I would also be willing to bet that her box smells like a mixture of garbage and McDonald's. So yeah, add a twelve pack to that bathtub of long island iced tea for me.

Picture from contactmusic.com (I have to say that or they can sue me)

No comments:

Post a Comment