Monday, March 14, 2011

Book of All Blank Pages Shits on Harry Potter and Da Vinci Code

I may have chuckled at this for a split second...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/14/blank-book-on-what-men-think-about-besides-sex-outsells-harry-po/

Alright, so for about ten seconds I laughed. Then I realized this guy is a fucking dweeb who is ripping people off. The title is "What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex", and it is 200 blank pages. For you slow ones out there, he is saying that the only thing guys think about is sex. Which is ironic here because if you see the picture of this geek you'll notice he must do tons of thinking about sex, because he definitely never has any. I would love to punch this guy in the face. He is part of the reason that guys get a bad rep when it comes to this shit. My blog is probably also part of the reason but hey, you win some, you lose some right? Anyway, I wouldn't take the book if he paid me to fucking take it. It's all blank pages, dick. Haha, you made a funny joke; now go move on to something useful you nerdy little fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment