Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Might Be Ignorant or I Might Just Be Stupid But Barstool U, You Didn't Present of Introduce Anything Involving the Boobment

Alright, Barstool U I have a bit of a bone to pick with you about this article (http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/super-page/the-top-12-college-boobs-twitter-accounts/). Let me start by saying you're about two months behind the eight ball on this whole boobment thing. Mainly because I started blogging about the boobment on exactly January 21st if you want to get into specifics. I brought everyone a Boobment Blog of the Day every day from Monday through Friday and culminated it with a Boobment Bracket Tournament for March Madness which can be found here (http://talkofthetown.bracketeers.com/birdseye.php). Any of those twelve accounts you listed can confirm that since they were all in the tournament and two of them were in the final four.

Now am I ignorant enough to believe that you may have gotten this idea from my site? A no name blog just trying to get noticed? Am I that dumb enough to believe that my content is that good and that interesting that one of the biggest college sites in the country would stoop to the level of stealing from me? Actually, in this case I am. The word "Presents" which you used in your opening sentence implies to me that you came up with this idea of blogging about the boobment. You didn't. I did.

And lastly, I'm disappointed that you left out one of the top boobment accounts on the internet when you left out @CMU_Boobs. They won the Boobment Bracket and have sets of tits that are so scrumptious if you titty fucked them you'd never see your dick again. I'm not expecting a response, I'm not expecting much of anything actually because who's going to believe me right? I don't care, my readers (who read your stuff as well) know who "Presented" the boobment. And it wasn't you.

1 comment: