Saturday, March 23, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: Getting By With a Little Help From His Friends

Drunk Story from Dom (South Hadley):
"You know when you're drunk and you always sext more than one girl because you know there's a chance that only one will answer anyway? Well that plan backfired on me severely one night. I went out, got hammered and started with my usual texting spree. I texted three girls and normally two of them were long shots and the other one was a sure thing. However, on this night one of the long shots was feeling kind of frisky for the D and she responded. She was the first responder. She said she was going to come over and she would be at my house in a half hour. I thought I was money, but then the sure thing responded saying she was on her way to my house. All I thought was, "I'm fucked". But that's why we have roommates in college. Now the long shot was due to arrive first and our plan was to talk with the long shot in the kitchen, and then I would say I had to take a phone call while my roommate and his girlfriend kept her occupied and I could sneak in the sure thing, hit it and forget it, and get her out of the house. This plan was executed better than if we would've drawn it up on a whiteboard. The long shot came, we spoke in the kitchen for ten minutes and then I said I had a phone call, which I did it was from the sure thing, and then I snuck the sure thing up the stairs. The beauty of this was that the stairs were directly in front of the front door of the house. Therefore, with the long shots back turned in the kitchen, she just thought I was going outside. I didn't even take the sure thing into my bedroom we just went in my bathroom, duked it out and then she left. I went back downstairs, the long shot was still there and I said it was my brother on the phone he had to talk to me, it was an emergency. She bought it. I then went to bed with the long shot, got my second nut and pulled off the old late night double header. I couldn't have done it without a little help from my friends though. College roommates become brothers for life because of shit like this." 

The great college late night double header. It's easier said than done but when you pull it off it's the greatest feeling in the world. It's a mix of being a dirtbag covered in pussy and a real piece of shit degenerate, which are great things to be under the age of 22. And of course, shout out to that roommate of yours and his girlfriend, they get the MVP's of this story.

VOTE FOR BOOBMENT BRACKET 2013 SECOND ROUND:
http://talkofthetown.bracketeers.com

1 comment: