Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grambling State Basketball Completes the Perfect Season...Just Kidding They Finished 0-28

http://tracking.si.com/2013/03/14/grambling-finishes-with-0-28-record/

The Grambling State men's basketball team has completed the perfect season in the opposite direction by finishing 0-28 and 0-18 in conference play. Since there is absolutely nothing going on in Florida today I figured this was a good replacement. I can say one thing, I know how these poor kids feel. I was the starting catcher for the WORST baseball team in division one my freshman year of college. You have no idea how brutal it was going into games knowing you're going to get your ass handed to you. When I say we were the worst team in division one I'm not lying. We finished the season 12-41 and ten of those wins were in conference. Yes, I know how they feel but what I don't understand is how a traditionally all black school can suck this bad at basketball. You guys run the sport, how the fuck can you go an entire season without winning one game. That's about the equivalent of the Irish drinking team losing every competition at Beer Fest. Like I literally had a conversation the other day with two of my black friends about how I can't watch white guys play basketball and then Grambling State pulls this shit on me. You're just making me look bad. Can my black friends agree with me that they need to amp up the recruiting just a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment