Friday, March 22, 2013

In Florida Today

 


Before I begin, I just want to say that I completely fucking agree with what these parents did. If there were more parents like this, the kids of the generation growing up wouldn't be such disrespectful douches. Moving on, these two parents are under some heavy criticism because they made their daughter stand at a busy intersection for ninety minutes holding that sign up top as her punishment. You know what I say to that? Good for you two. First of all, it's your kid and you can raise her however you want. Second of all, don't listen to these pussies who are trying to tell you that you're hurting your kid's self-esteem. When I was growing up, if I was disrespectful to my mother or if I fucked up my father let me know. He always said, "Be your kid's parent when they're young, when they get old enough, then you can be their friend." I wasn't an asshole growing up because I always knew if my father found out I was an asshole that I would get my ass kicked. Because he didn't stand for me representing him and my family like an asshole. And that's exactly the statement that these parents made. I fucking commend them for this. Kid's growing up now have no respect for authority and their living in the world of every kid gets a cookie and you know what, it's not real life. This was probably a big time reality check for this thirteen year old girl and I love every minute of it. We need more parents like this in the world with these asshole kids popping up left and right. If we had more parents like this, the future of America wouldn't be so fucked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment