Friday, March 22, 2013

Boob Madness: Boobment Bracket 2013 Round 2 Voting is Underway

 

Round Two Voting is Underway Here:  http://talkofthetown.bracketeers.com 

Who will advance to the Sweet 16? I have no idea but that's why you're here to tell me. Get voting on Round 2 right now. It's Friday, most of you fuckers are on spring break or looking to sprint out of work and directly to happy hour and I've had a long week trying to make this bracket work, which it has. Because of all of you who come to the site, the first round had more than 13,000 total votes. So I am leaving this up as my last post for today until the Late Night Special and I want you all to vote and then enjoy your Friday, like I will be doing. Thanks again, and remember that without you there's no Talk of the Town.  Voting ends Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment