Saturday, March 16, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: It Turned Into a Brawl

Drunk Story from Gregory (NYC):
"Of course this shit would happen to me on my one night out in like over two months. I go to a bar with a couple of my buddies and of course my younger sister has to be there. Everything was fine and then the night gets to about 11:00 and I see a group of guys talking to my sister and her friends, no big deal. I turn back a couple of minutes later and I see my sister and her friends trying to get away from these guys they're talking to. One of them then grabs my sisters arm and she pulls away from him and is all pissed off. She's so pissed she walks out of the bar. I go to follow her outside to see what's up and I unintentionally bumped into the kid who grabbed her arm and spilt his beer. I turned around and said, "My bad man, I'm sorry." Like a cocksucker her says to me, "Yeah, you better be fucking sorry." So before I could go back at him the bouncer who I knew came over to me and asked me if there was a problem. I told him this kid was a cock to my sister and he's giving me an attitude. Before I could say anything else, the kid pours a beer over my head. The bouncer just looks at me and says, "Do what you gotta do bro." As I turned around the kid then sucker punches me. I go right after this fucking kid and here come all his boys and my boys and it turns into an all out brawl. In the midst of all this I can't even get to the kid who punched me because there was so many people involved. Finally, a huge black dude grabs me and tells me it's not worth it and to back up. I throw him out of the way as I see the kid go outside and I chase after him. I get outside and get tackled by a bouncer who tells me that it's not worth it again. Moral of the story, don't go to the same place as your sister. Only bad things can happen."

That blows that you couldn't even knock the kid out. I'm sure he was a jerk off kid who was like twenty years old and thought he was a tough guy. Only tough guys get pissed off when someone accidentally bumps into them. That is also exactly why I hate people with a passion. I live by one rule that everyone should live by; everybody's an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment