Monday, March 25, 2013

Is This Genius or Just Weird?

I have this friend who has brought me somewhat of a revelation. Everyone has specific things that they do before they go out when they are either expecting to get laid or when they know they are going to get laid. We all find something to do for our down south region in order to keep it smelling fresh throughout the night. But what my friend proposed to me the other night is beyond anything I have ever heard of before.

When you're expecting to get laid you always do a couple of different things. Every guy manscapes his genital area, gets out the cologne and even throws some powder down below so that you can't roast a chicken between their thighs by the end of the night. Spray the outside of your jeans with a little bit of cologne and you're good to go. But for this one guy, he has come up with something so weird that it might actually be genius.

He told us that before he goes out, he has a separate stick of deodorant strictly for his gooch. For those who don't know, the gooch is the area between your asshole and your balls. So basically what he does is he puts deodorant under his nut sack so that everything down below stays smelling fresh the entire night. Am I the only one who has never heard of this?

Is this genius? Or is this just weird? He deodorizes his gooch on a nightly basis. If you think about it, the gooch is kind of like the armpit of your lower body so it does kind of make some sense. My only problem that I have is I'm wondering if it actually works. I guess only time will tell, but what do you think about it? Weird or genius? You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment