Monday, March 18, 2013

Reader Email: Has a Chick Ever Gotten Uglier After You Banged Her?

Email from Barry (Pennsylvania):
"I had sex with this chick a while back and I hadn't seen her since. For a while I always thought she wasn't that bad. I thought she was definitely bangable and that after about eight beers I could totally smack that ass. And then I saw her again about eight months after I banged her. I just stared and wondered what the fuck was I possibly thinking. She got way uglier after I had sex with her, or so I thought. Have you ever had something like this happen to you?"

Have you ever had sex with a chick you thought was smoking hot and then afterwards you looked at her while she was putting her clothes on and thought holy shit she's really not that hot? Yeah, it's the same thing that happened to you except your chick was ugly and it happened months later. Yes, she definitely got uglier my man. But it's just another notch on your belt, no big deal. Next time just make sure it's your friend's sister that way no matter how ugly she is you can always tell your friend that you banged his sister.


VOTE FOR BOOBMENT BRACKET 2013 RIGHT HERE: http://talkofthetown.bracketeers.com/birdseye.php

No comments:

Post a Comment