Monday, March 5, 2012

Nerd Glasses On Women Love It Or Hate It?

 
This is a topic I feel needs to be addressed for some odd reason because now a days I see it all over the place. Hot girls wearing nerd glasses seems to be a fad that has been going around for awhile now. Is it a fashion statement? Does it mesh with your outfit? Do you just wear them because other people are wearing them? 

I'm still on the fence about it because I don't love them or hate them. But it is kind of weird to see women wearing the same thing that every player in the NBA wears during All Star weekend because they think it's the new fashion statement. Honestly girls, you don't find it annoying to have oversized things on your face especially while you're out getting hammered? 

These things don't even have a lens or anything of substance, they're totally for "fashion" purposes only. Like they really don't make you look cool, their soul purpose is to make you look like a nerd and they do that perfectly. Yeah, Katy Perry pulled them off in a music video where she was pretending to be a nerd, but I hate to break this to most of you ladies out there, you are not Katy Perry. I know that may be a news flash to some of you, but it's the truth. 

So although I still do not have a full fledged opinion on these things, I think I'm going to leave it at that it depends on the girl. Let's be honest, if you're a ten you can wear whatever the fuck you want because you're still gonna look good. But if you're a five, nerd glasses aren't bringing you up to a seven or an eight, it's just not happening. What's your thoughts on the nerd glasses? Do you love them or hate them? And ladies, why do you wear them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment