Monday, March 5, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

Well what do you know? We have another female teacher, banging male high school students like it's actually part of their job. I'm kind of starting to think it is with all these teachers just banging kids because they can't get any guy their age and they want to feel good about themselves. Although when you're banging freshmen in high school to help them get "acclimated" with the school, I don't know how good you actually feel about yourself. My thing though here is like why the fuck would you rat the lady out. So what, an older woman who teaches at your school is spreading her legs for you and going down on you. It's what every guy wants out of life. Is it that hard to just keep your mouth shut and not talk about it? I guess it is. Just another day of female teacher's cradle robbing at high schools. Here is your t-shirt lady. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment