Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Truth About The Mets Medical Staff

 

Well as I have been saying for the last oh I don't know let's say four years, I have time and time again told people that the Mets medical staff needs to be fired. And there is no better proof than this article from deadspin that brings to fruition everything that I have said since the 2008 season. Mishandling of Reyes, begging Adam Rubin the beat writer not to report the full extent of the Ike Davis injury, the terrible handling of J.J. Putz and much more. Anyone who knows me knows that I said to get rid of this entire training and medical staff for so long and I really think it's about time they go. Get the Wilpons out, get the medical and training staff out, and while you're at it just disband the fucking franchise. This entire franchise is an absolute joke and I'm ashamed to say that I'm a fan of them. We wonder why injuries that should take three weeks to heal end up being season ending, and we have the truth in that article. Fuck this franchise, I'm done. I will pick my next franchise accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment