Monday, July 11, 2011

Well This Is The Largest Baby I've Ever Seen...

What goes on in Texas?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43710841/

Well this kid is an absolute monster. Sign him up for football right now. A 16 pound baby, this kid is huge. Yes, I said 16 pounds, not ounces. This kid was the size of like a medium sized dog. Good thing this woman had a C section because I would feel terrible for her if this mamma jamma came out of her vagina. She wouldn't have been able to walk for three months. Not going to lie, at first I thought the baby was sitting on the left in the interview. I was actually disappointed to find out that it was actually the mother. Regardless, these parents just screamed personality during this interview. You would think they'd be just a little happier after having a kid. But I guess that would be too much to ask. By the way, Fredo, thanks for letting me know about this, I love ya bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment