Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

In honor of the t-shirts going on sale, this guy takes one home...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011290/Man-charged-stabbing-mother-death-telling-police-killed--calling-say-committed-suicide.html




















Bravo sir, bravo. You call 911 to tell them that you killed your mother. That is genius move number one, like I killed my mother, but I'm concerned enough to call 911. Then the case cracker, you call 911 back and tell them that she actually committed suicide. Well, how did she commit suicide sir? She stabbed herself repeatedly in the neck and chest; 47 times. I'm pretty sure that would have to be the most painful way to ever go out in the history of suicide. Are you kidding me guy? Whatever they give you, you deserve every bit of it. Stupidity is never an excuse, and you sir are a moron. Here's your t-shirt, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment