Saturday, March 2, 2013

Drunk Story Saturdays: Genius Tactical Move

Drunk Story from Glen David (Brooklyn):
"I had just come home from college and my buddy was throwing a party at his house to welcome everyone back home. This would be great, everyone would get hammered and we would just pass out and leave in the morning after having an awesome time. I then found out my ex girlfriend was planning to show up as a surprise for me. When I found this out I intentionally drove there and drank because I knew she wouldn't let me drive all the way home. Why? Because she lived two minutes away and would make me sleep at her house. When I say the plan worked to perfection, I mean I didn't even have to say two words about it. She literally came up to me about three quarters of the way through the night and said, "You're not driving home. I called my mom she said you can sleep over." Boom, plan executed. The perks of knowing someone all too well works out every once in a while."

I'm proud of you big guy and I'm happy you know her so well since you did date her. However, you left out a minor detail. Did you bang her? That is almost the only way this plan of yours worked to perfection. And no, nothing was implied by you just saying your plan worked to "sleep over". Give me some more info bro, I want the fucking details.

No comments:

Post a Comment