Monday, April 2, 2012

Is RG3 Laying The Pipe To Brittney Griner?

That's RG3 at Brittney Griner's Game Yesterday

That's Brittney Griner 
 
So I have a serious question for everyone. Is Robert Griffin III laying the pipe to Brittney Griner? I saw the video of him jumping out of the stands to make sure he got his high five from her at halftime yesterday, and the fact that he's at the game is a bit odd. You're telling me a guy who is gonna be the second pick in the NFL Draft gives a flying fuck about the women's college basketball tournament. Wrong; unless he's banging one of the players. What player would he be banging? Why not the star of the team who also happens to be a super athlete? So what, maybe she does have a cock, but she can produce stud athlete kids like a mother fucker I'm willing to bet. You have a guy going to the NFL banging the best women's basketball player in the country. If he slips one passed the goalie, that kid goes pro at any sport it wants by the time it's 14 years old. Hands fucking down. I'm not saying it's definitely true that RG3 is slaying this dragon, but I'm just saying it's definitely a possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment