Thursday, March 1, 2012

Would You Trust Steve the Hammer and Jimbo Slice With A Group Of 18 Year Old's?

What our team will probably look like by game 2
Ladies and gentlemen I am please to announce that I, Daddy (aka Steve the Hammer) am the head coach of an 18 year old travel baseball team. Now I know what you're thinking, who would put an asshole like me in charge of a group of eighteen year old kids? Yes, I thought the same thing. But it gets better. It turns out I'm not exactly a connoisseur in the department of pitching. So what do good coaches do? They surround themselves with good coaches. 

Back in my hay day myself and a man named Jimbo Slice made quite the pitcher/catcher battery on the baseball diamond. And since Jimbo knows a thing or two about pitching, I have summoned him to come be my pitching coach. Needless to say, I probably got the steal of the free agent pitching coaches who were left out there for this season. 

Now my question is, if you're a parent and you saw Daddy and Jimbo were coaching your son what would your reaction be? Well, mine would be holy fuck my kid needs a new team. But what are your thoughts on this? Should Talk of the Town be trusted with a baseball team? Before you make your decision, let me just tell you right now; I do it to win championships. Ask Slothy, he knows my domination of his weak ass team in dodgeball. 

Sidenote: I'm still on the market for another coach, if anyone is interested feel free to email me but I'm telling you now; we're winning championships.



No comments:

Post a Comment