Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Tough Pose in Pictures

A picture is something use to capture the moment and not a device to intimidate. You all know exactly what I am talking about. That no smile and eyes glaring looks that your local clown does in every picture. Are you not having a good time? Are you actually mad? Smile, you're out, at least pretend your enjoying yourself.

If a picture says a thousand words than I have at least a thousand ways to make fun of you. I will never get why people, excuse me, guys pose like that in pictures. I am in no way, shape or form scared of you. In fact, you're probably just a big puss-bag. The loudest man in the room is the weakest and the tough guy in a picture is also the weakest.

You're trying to intimidate via pictures, I cannot describe how ridiculous that is. Even if its a picture with your girlfriend, who wears a lot of makeup and dresses pretty skanky, you're throwing on the tough guy pose. Do you not like her? Are you angry with yourself you two couldn't bang because you couldn't get it up due to steroid abuse? What's the deal? Smile, act like you actually like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment