Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brazil Newspaper's After Losing To The U.S.

They are correct, I will say that...

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2011/07/brazil-didnt-mind-losing-us-women-because-goalie-hot/39812/

So the Brazilian newspaper's basically said they didn't mind losing to the U.S. because the goalie's hot. They couldn't be any more correct with that statement. How could you get mad at this moon goddess? Hope Solo is just way too hot for anyone to get angry at, even the Brazilians know that. I don't even know if I would get mad at her for cheating on me. I would probably just be unfazed by it. So Hope Solo I love you, if you would like to possibly get married after this whole World Cup thing is over, please let me know. Good luck in the semifinals and I will see you for dinner next Friday night. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment